Monday, 5 December 2011

Equipment, Props, People


List of equipment I need

The equipment I will need in order to film and edit music video is;
  • A video camera
-I can borrow one of the Sony video cameras from the media department from school
  • A tripod
-I can also use one of these from my school
  • At least one compatible, large memory, tape or memory card
  • The mains charger for the video camera
  • The song
-on an electronic device so that Ben can lip sing in time to the music
  • A PC suitable for editing
  • Effective editing software
  • The camera’s lead, to capture the footage onto the PC
  • A stills camera
  • Photography editing software

List of Props/ People Involved

The props I will feature/use in my music video are;
  • Ben’s guitar
  • Ben’s shoes

The people involved in the filming/featuring of my music video are;
  • Myself: director, cameraman, editor, producer etc
  • Ben Mitchell; singer, actor
  • Lucy Connah; actress
  • The people in the high street where I will film

No comments:

Post a Comment